Monday, September 8, 2008

Sweet voices

ok, one last post for today. I just have to write this else i will forget.

Last sunday, while at the church library, i heard a voice..singing 'here i am to worship' perfectly blending with the sound from the guitar...i turned my head to look, and was so surprise to see that it was no other our dear Cyn! Whoa!!! I've known her for almost 2 years now, and yet, it was my first time to hear her do a solo. Keep it up cyn! and looking forward to seeing you up there on sunday service worship together with W and E.

Another sweet voice, i heard during CG 2 weeks ago...didnt realize it was coming from the person sitting quietly beside me...yes its the second J.

Thank you God. For these sweet sweet voices.


*****

One last thing, welcome to J and S, our new bloggers for this site. ;-)

No comments: