Saturday, September 6, 2008

Joy List

I think my response to this is really late... But I would like to share what makes me happy. Hope you gals don't mind.

What makes me happy:

  1. When I see that my family and friends are happy
  2. When I dive and make people (e.g. tourists) happy
  3. When I swim and do some self reflection
  4. When I row so hard and start hyperventilating
  5. When I row and my coach says I got it right
  6. When I fetch people around
  7. When I consume beer and/or stout
  8. When I am there for a troubled friend (hopefully not too often)
  9. When I go for a relaxing holiday
'I have joy in my heart. I hope you have it too.'

3 comments:

cYnNie said...

Hyperventilating makes you happy? That's interesting..

Thanks alot for fetching us around.. Am glad to know it makes you happy =)

Puny CPU said...

Somehow hyperventilating makes me think that I have put in enough effort. :P

As for fetching you gals around... Most welcome! Thanks for making me happy! :)

shenny said...

Contentment is great gain. It sounds like you are easily contented :), which is good.

Welcome to PLUSH, S, glad to have you with us.